Friday, May 11, 2012

APU GRADUATE <3

Diploma
This week was filled with a lot of excitement and adventure. First, after 16 years of schooling, I was finally done with my undergrad. It felt great to walk across the stage and receive my diploma. Most importantly, it was such a rewarding feeling to know that all my hard work had finally paid off.
Brandon and I 

APU GIRLS<3

Auntie Crystal 

This semester was not easy, I enrolled with a total of 21 units and an 8 hours shift interning at K-ABC TV two days a week. While this semester was busy, I would have to say it was one of the best semesters of my life.


My niece Nadia 

Boyfriend, Me, Amy and Craig

N'higel, Me, Desiree and Amy


On Sunday, my parents threw a graduation party for me to celebrate all of my hard work and achievements. It felt great to relax and have fun with my friends and family.

Mariachis 

Sister 

Pageant Friends 


Wednesday, I started my first day of work at my brothers law firm as a law clerk. I also had an interview at K-ABC7 for a new assistant position that I applied for. (Prayers)


Stay tune for more updates

Love always,

Crystal Rose Munoz
Miss Greater Inland Empire 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment