Tuesday, May 22, 2012

St. Dorothy's










On Thursday, I got to visit St. Dorothy’s, which was my elementary/middle school. It was nice once again to see principle Mrs. Burke and some of the teachers (Mrs. Fulham, Mrs. Legacy and Mrs. Marquez) that also taught when I attended school there. I was accompanied by friend/titleholder Lauren Smolka, who is also very involved with the Miss America Org.
Growing up, I had many wonderful memories from St. Dorothy’s and it was nice to return and see how the school changed. Since, I attended school the uniforms, teachers and even the school recess bell all remained the same
At St. Dorothy’s, I made my first reconciliation, my first holy communion and I also was an Alter Server for the church. St Dorothy’s was also a family tradition because all of my siblings and I attended school there, however, what made me most excited was to see the new generation of children. Now, my niece Nadia attends St. Dorothy’s and visiting her kindergarten classroom really made me miss my childhood.

This week, my family and I also recieved exciting news that my brother Ralphy Munoz passed the California Bar Exam. Congrats Ralphy!






No comments:

Post a Comment