Thursday, March 7, 2013

Winter Events


This past weekend, I was very fortunate to attend a Pre-Oscars event for a non-profit org. called “Safe Passage.” The program strives in helping young men and women, who have struggled from domestic violence, find comfort, confidence & regain strength.  

At the event, I walked the red carpet, which was very exciting, because I was interviewed and took lots and lots of photos. In addition, I sat at the media table, where I was fortunate to meet a lot of famous reports from K-Cal 9 news. I also, got to participate in the event by handing out gifts and awards, to the honorees of the event.



This event made me realize how important it is to have family support. I was very fortunate to have my family support the event, by sponsoring a table for the organization. This organization also helped me relate to all of the hard work and dedication that goes into putting such a successful event together. 



Lastly, I want to thank my alma mater Azusa Pacific University, for featuring an article about my success on their school website.

http://www.apu.edu/articles/19914/


I would also like to thank "The Clause Newspaper" for putting me front page of the schools newspaper. When I attend Azusa Pacific University, I was also a writer for "The Clause," so i was very honored  and thankful to be featured  in the newspaper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment